About the Charter Cities Institute Fall Internship Program
The Charter Cities Institute is a non-profit research organization focused on empowering new cities with better governance to lift tens of millions of people out of poverty.
We are a team of researchers, developers, communicators and more, committed to building the ecosystem for charter cities by:
- Creating legal, regulatory, and planning frameworks;
- Advising and convening key stakeholders including governments, new city developers, and multilateral institutions;
- Influencing the global agenda through research, engagement, and partnerships
We are now accepting applications for our Fall Internship program.
Legal Research Intern Job Description
The legal research intern role is designed for individuals who have a knack for researching and are interested in a broad range of topics including Economics, Law, Governance, Public Policy, International Development and so on. Research interns will be engaged in multiple projects dedicated to creating the best practices for charter cities. They will also have the privilege of working with our in-house team of researchers and receiving mentorship and academic guidance
• Completing research projects as assigned by supervisor
• Punctuality and regularity at team meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Commitment to reading and learning assignments
• Innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset
Carl Peterson – Legal Researcher
The CCI internship is unpaid, however, the company will offer a $2,500 internship completion award at the end of the internship period.
What Will Success Look Like
At the end of the internship, the intern should have the competence to take on a large research project from start to finish. They should have the critical thinking and efficiency to move through large pieces of information and pick out the most relevant items. Interns must also show heightened level of deductive reasoning and innovation. Ultimately, our internship program will make the intern a better student, with better grades, and better prepared to take on the professional world.
Please apply within, or send a CV, cover letter, relevant work samples & transcript (all in .pdf) to email@example.com