Research Intern Job Description
The research intern role is designed for individuals who have a passion for research and are interested in a broad range of topics including Economics, Law, Governance, Public Policy, International Development, and related subjects. Research interns will be engaged in multiple projects dedicated to creating the best practices for charter cities. Interns will also receive career mentorship and academic guidance from our research staff.
• Completing research projects as assigned by supervisor
• Punctuality and regularity at team meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Commitment to reading and learning assignments
• Innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset
• Undergraduate/Graduate student of Economics, Political Science, International Development, or other related fields
Jeff Mason – Researcher
CCI offers $2,500 for the 3-month period, to be paid in two installments (at the midpoint and end of the internship).
What Will Success Look Like
At the end of the internship, the intern will have demonstrated the competence and capacity to complete a large research project from start to finish. The intern will learn how to conduct research efficiently and to translate that research into original written work. The intern will develop an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset as much of CCI’s work is an advisory capacity or is related to new, unexplored ideas. This internship program will make participants better students and better prepared to enter their chosen professional field.
Applicants must submit a Resume, Cover Letter & Writing Sample